SoccerStar - Supportforum

Go Back   SoccerStar - Supportforum > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > Help & Questions

Notices

Old 09.07.2011, 21:57   #1
Baconbauer
Academy Player

Default Strange teams. Help me understand it please.

Right, all I want is to understand the reasons for this. I already sent a message to the team captain to explain me and I'm waiting.

In my 5th league group there is a team called United of Leeds. this team claims that they are the reserves of a 4th division team called leeds whites. how come then the RESERVE team has 400 odd skill goalkeeper and the first team doesnt even have goalkeeper? the best defender in the main team is skilled 82 but the best defender in the reserves is skilled 1157!
I'm purely especulating but did these players moved to the lower team in the end of the season when their 4th league team couldn't win their league anymore or something? I'm just interested and i'm going to keep an eye on these two teams because or they decided to put players where its more convenient for them or they just abandoned the main club. I know that this is allowed by the game rules but I sense something is not right. If I'm wrong I apologise.

Europe United 5th league Group 77

http://s1.soccergame.co.uk/?viewclub=Europe United
Recruiting active players
Old 09.07.2011, 22:01   #2
MrSam94
Captain

Can't be sure whether the main team switched to the lower league team or not, but, as you mentioned, reserve teams, academies, whatever you wanna call them are allowed. I suspect many teams, including the ones named perhaps, create a 'reserve' or 'academy' team to make it seem like they have more status within the game, in a hope to attract more and better players..

EDIT: I'm not completely sure if I've answered your question, if I haven't I apologise, not exactly sure on what the question specifically is?
The Following User Says Thank You to MrSam94 For This Useful Post:
Old 09.07.2011, 22:03   #3
Baconbauer
Academy Player

Yeah, just checked the 4th league group and none of their opponents is as good as my 5th league team. so they put their good main team players in their reserve team just so they beat us. honestly, this is bulldung. basically these guys are managing two teams at the same time at their convenience, screwing the other rising clubs in the process.

Last edited by Baconbauer; 09.07.2011 at 22:21.
Old 09.07.2011, 22:13   #4
MrSam94
Captain

That's a possibility.. They may just be after fame as well though..
Old 09.07.2011, 22:25   #5
Baconbauer
Academy Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSam94 View Post
That's a possibility.. They may just be after fame as well though..
Mate, in these specific groups, the teams in the 4th league are not stronger than in the 5th so it can't be for fame.

Creating reserve teams to help new players and have a feeder for the main team is acceptable... however using this as a medium for conveniently screw regular teams in the lower divisions by using the most skilled players against them when it suits them IS WRONG AN FRUSTRATING.

I don't mind to lose but I mind to be cheated. And if you think that this isn't cheating because it's allowed in the rules than the rules suck big time.

PS the captain of the first team admited he sent his skilled players to the reserves because they asked for them. Honestly, what happened to fair play?

-their main goalkeeper just returned to the first team, lets see what happens with the others.

Last edited by Baconbauer; 09.07.2011 at 23:33.
Old 10.07.2011, 10:50   #6
Mukashi Mukashi
First Team Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baconbauer View Post
however using this as a medium for conveniently screw regular teams in the lower divisions by using the most skilled players against them when it suits them IS WRONG AN FRUSTRATING.

I don't mind to lose but I mind to be cheated. And if you think that this isn't cheating because it's allowed in the rules than the rules suck big time.
Welcome to Soccer Star from Playa Games. We hope you enjoy your stay.

Signed,

A Cynic.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mukashi Mukashi For This Useful Post:
Old 10.07.2011, 15:23   #7
Baconbauer
Academy Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mukashi Mukashi View Post
Welcome to Soccer Star from Playa Games. We hope you enjoy your stay.

Signed,

A Cynic.
I start to believe you more and more everyday.

Old 17.08.2011, 08:57   #8
shinan

Cool

Hm United of Leeds Team has different leadership which was in exchange relations with our teams till recently.
Team Shinonians if you want to find us.
Basically we both rising teams and we help each other when is needed and we exchange players when squad is getting full or someone goes inactive

Hope that answers a part of your question