SoccerStar - Supportforum

Go Back   SoccerStar - Supportforum > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > Suggestions

Notices

Old 30.05.2011, 18:06   #1
patrick88

Default mods

is it time to petition playa / leander to allow for moderators on the forum?

leander can't be everywhere and we're very often left waiting for answers to problems that need swift resolutions

if there were 2 or 3 regular members able to get in touch with playa to at least ask questions or report problems on behalf of the forum, would that not be a vast improvement on the current setup?

and, no, i'm not suggesting myself for the job

Old 30.05.2011, 18:35   #2
Gibster
International Player

here we go patrick wants the job..

the above line of text was in jest for those who dont have a sense of humour..

good idea this has been bounced around now since the days of crazytown joining the forums. something needs to be done.. before they kill this server
Personal Best Midfielder Rank: 4th.
(SEMI-RETIRED)

(S2) Personal Best Goalkeeper Rank: 1st.
(Gave up already bored)
Old 30.05.2011, 18:51   #3
Ms.G
First Team Player

How exactly will additional moderators bring swift resolutions?
The power to close Threads, ban users, and a e-mail adress to forward feedback won't improve the contact with the playa staff.

Most of the time there is at least one moderator in the chat at the german Forums . But this dosn't mean that they get any more informations then the rest of us or won't have to wait ages (and 3 stealh patches) before they get a response (if they get one at all)
Old 30.05.2011, 18:52   #4
patrick88

apologies if there's been a previous thread on the subject - wasn't aware there was one

Old 30.05.2011, 19:13   #5
Leander
Community Manager

No need for a mod at the moment but thank you for your interest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.G View Post
How exactly will additional moderators bring swift resolutions?
The power to close Threads, ban users, and a e-mail adress to forward feedback won't improve the contact with the playa staff.

Most of the time there is at least one moderator in the chat at the german Forums . But this dosn't mean that they get any more informations then the rest of us or won't have to wait ages (and 3 stealh patches) before they get a response (if they get one at all)
This is the point! I can only post what I know...and know what the devs forward to us community managers.
Old 30.05.2011, 19:22   #6
patrick88

that's a fair enough comment, leander - but please remember it's now 6 hours + since those of us logged on today started noticing new 'features' without any explanations for what had been updated or introduced - there has been debate on the forum today as to whether or not some of today's changes have been bugs in the proper sense - and some people have chosen to benefit while others have not

you've since confirmed that the food item 'feature' was not a bug yet some people have voluntarily missed out for the time it was active

i appreciate you have limited information, leander, and i don't attach any blame to you in any way, but i would ask you to petition playa to provide information to us at the same time as the updates so there is less confusion

Old 30.05.2011, 19:26   #7
Leander
Community Manager

I understand your point but I we were notified of the update late as well.