SoccerStar - Supportforum

Go Back   SoccerStar - Supportforum > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > General

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02.06.2011, 13:21   #1
Dewitts
Boot Cleaner
 
Dewitts's Avatar
 
Join Date: 25.05.2011
Location: Bristol, England
Posts: 12
Default The Coach

Is it worth upgrading the coach any more if when the update comes in we dont have to pay for training???
Dewitts is offline  
Old 02.06.2011, 13:23   #2
TheTank
Captain
 
TheTank's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12.03.2011
Location: East England,
Posts: 252
Default

Good point, I guess they will add something in a future update to include the coach more. Because people don't really need him anyway because they're rich.
TheTank is offline  
Old 02.06.2011, 13:32   #3
Dewitts
Boot Cleaner
 
Dewitts's Avatar
 
Join Date: 25.05.2011
Location: Bristol, England
Posts: 12
Default

Sorry didnt read it properly!!

As update qoutes...
"The coach now grants you a chance of 1% per level to double the training results instead of lowering the price"

Does that mean if you have 50 level coach you get 50% increase in your training results???
Dewitts is offline  
Old 02.06.2011, 13:41   #4
Fatal Jay
Captain
 
Fatal Jay's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07.03.2011
Location: Sheffield, England
Posts: 216
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewitts View Post
Sorry didnt read it properly!!

As update qoutes...
"The coach now grants you a chance of 1% per level to double the training results instead of lowering the price"

Does that mean if you have 50 level coach you get 50% increase in your training results???
No it means if you have 50% coach you have a 50% chance that your stats boost from training will be doubled.
Fatal Jay is offline  
Old 02.06.2011, 13:53   #5
TheTank
Captain
 
TheTank's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12.03.2011
Location: East England,
Posts: 252
Default

Yeah, I saw it wrong as well. Oh well.
TheTank is offline  
Old 03.06.2011, 20:38   #6
matty2465
Substitute
 
matty2465's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09.05.2011
Location: Omnipresent
Posts: 90
Default

i don't think you read it wrong, Tank. As usual, we get poorly translated update details from our German counterparts.

And rather than give any detail, we are left to speculate over what it means.

It would be nice if one of the devs came along and opened a thread explaining the changes and answering any questions we may have.
matty2465 is offline  
Old 03.06.2011, 20:55   #7
Ms.G
First Team Player
 
Join Date: 20.05.2011
Posts: 145
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by matty2465 View Post
i don't think you read it wrong, Tank. As usual, we get poorly translated update details from our German counterparts.

And rather than give any detail, we are left to speculate over what it means.

It would be nice if one of the devs came along and opened a thread explaining the changes and answering any questions we may have.
Is like Fatal Jay said.
If you want to help yourself: the German S2 servers is updated and supports an multilingual interface (just like every other server)
Ms.G is offline  
Old 06.06.2011, 10:55   #8
Roosell
Academy Player
 
Roosell's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02.05.2011
Location: London
Posts: 38
Default

Is that 'Welt 2' or 'RTL2 Welt'?

What does the RTL stand for, I gather Welt means Server.
__________________
Rock solid Defender for Sadistic Legacy
Roosell is offline  
Old 06.06.2011, 11:07   #9
Ms.G
First Team Player
 
Join Date: 20.05.2011
Posts: 145
Default

Its Welt 2.
s2 is the name you see in your browser's adressbar.

jfyi:
Welt = World
RLT2 = geman broadcasting station

Last edited by Ms.G; 06.06.2011 at 11:12.
Ms.G is offline  
Old 06.06.2011, 14:25   #10
Roosell
Academy Player
 
Roosell's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02.05.2011
Location: London
Posts: 38
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.G View Post
Its Welt 2.
s2 is the name you see in your browser's adressbar.

jfyi:
Welt = World
RLT2 = geman broadcasting station
Smashing.

Better brush up on my German. Don't mention the war!

/Basil
__________________
Rock solid Defender for Sadistic Legacy
Roosell is offline  
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 16:14.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright by 'Playa Games GmbH'