SoccerStar - Supportforum

Go Back   SoccerStar - Supportforum > Game & Support > Club Section > S1 UK > Players looking for a Club

Notices

Players looking for a Club Not in a club yet? Introduce yourself and describe why YOU should be recruted...

Old 22.08.2011, 23:50   #21
Mukashi Mukashi
First Team Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ze Bertinho View Post
So did Toon Terrors and its "academies" die or just morph into Apocalypse? And do they have an academy?
It is such a sad tale. :ak:
If you are interested go to the League 1 chat thread and read from page 54 onwards.

PS. Thanks for the question. I have been looking for a reason to use that smilie.
Mukashi Mukashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22.08.2011, 23:54   #22
Ze Bertinho
International Player

Glad to have given you the opportunity, MM.

Might look in, but the likelihood of coming across some pro-"Academy" nonsense isn't something I relish revisiting...

But to see one demised...

I think you've hooked me :ay:

It's not the despair. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand.

If Division 2 were "British Javelin Throwers Through History", we'd be Mick Hill**.

STOP PRESS: MICK HILL** WINS GOLD!!!

JOIN OUR CLUB - let us turn our Mick-like consistency and competitive nature into Steve Backley-like medals.

**Look him up. We'll still be here when you get back
Ze Bertinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30.08.2011, 13:16   #23
Lightning Lee
First Team Player

For the benefit of the slow witted inbreds who still persist in thinking the previous Toon Terrors clubs were academy clubs cos they were never academy clubs and neither is Apocalypse so here's a lollipop go suck on it !!!
Lightning Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31.08.2011, 22:59   #24
Tallywhacker
Substitute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightning Lee View Post
For the benefit of the slow witted inbreds who still persist in thinking the previous Toon Terrors clubs were academy clubs cos they were never academy clubs and neither is Apocalypse so here's a lollipop go suck on it !!!
. . . . Numb Nuts. . . . (just the most polite descriptive set of words i can think of right now) YOU wiped out the clubs no-one else, YOU wasted all the effort and money put into the "individual" clubs and YOU are the one biting to all the petty remarks.

You lost any respect I had for you when you started biting to the posts on here as though they were attacking you personally and then went and removed one of the best and most original teams in this game.

Please I beg of you TAKE YOUR WHINING ELSEWHERE. :ar:
Tallywhacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05.09.2011, 02:27   #25
Ze Bertinho
International Player

You know if all these clubs weren't academies, nurseries, feeders and youth squads...?

How come they all shut down at the same time? Sounds like the day Oddbins went under - they were all different stores owned by the same company but they weren't related.

Except for the ownership, name, product, write the theme tune, sing the theme tune...

It's not the despair. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand.

If Division 2 were "British Javelin Throwers Through History", we'd be Mick Hill**.

STOP PRESS: MICK HILL** WINS GOLD!!!

JOIN OUR CLUB - let us turn our Mick-like consistency and competitive nature into Steve Backley-like medals.

**Look him up. We'll still be here when you get back
Ze Bertinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05.09.2011, 03:08   #26
Tallywhacker
Substitute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ze Bertinho View Post
write the theme tune, sing the theme tune...
Ya know It's funny how the brain works. . . I read that and instantly did the accent and repeated it out load just for a giggle :ag:
Tallywhacker is offline   Reply With Quote