SoccerStar - Supportforum

Go Back   SoccerStar - Supportforum > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > General

Notices

Old 09.10.2011, 01:08   #11
Ms.G
First Team Player

Maybe Football is a too serious business in the UK to care about a game that is focused on the "funny" cartoonish aspect? :ad:
Old 09.10.2011, 15:27   #12
garfield
Boot Cleaner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leander View Post
The UK community of all our three games is small. There is still only one server for SoccerStar while other countries have more:

S&F servers:

Hungary: 3
Czech Republic: 4
Poland: 5

Why is that? Are browser games in the UK less popular? Is the game too expensive? Do teenagers have less time for computer games due to the school system, for example? What are the reasons?
the reason is here in the UK we get bored very easily and to be honest soccer star is not a game to keep us entertained for a long period of time and to make us spend hard earned money we want to see something which will keep us entertained for more than just 1-2hrs max a day (for players who can not buy stars) and even if you do buy stars its still the same its boring there are games out there which are 100x better than soccer star and if playa wants to break the UK market it will have to do a hell of alot better than the rubbish its putting out now because S&F is going the same way in the UK and bloodmoon will go the same way
Old 09.10.2011, 17:04   #13
Leander
Community Manager

Thank you for your feedback so far. I know that soccer is American English and I told them not to use it apart from the US versions...but they still decided to call the game SoccerStar.
Old 09.10.2011, 22:23   #14
Gibster
International Player

Should have listened just asking a few of my facebook friends i know from gaming on FB.. They also were in agreement they would never end up finding it on google as they would be looking for football
Personal Best Midfielder Rank: 4th.
(SEMI-RETIRED)

(S2) Personal Best Goalkeeper Rank: 1st.
(Gave up already bored)