SoccerStar - Supportforum

Go Back   SoccerStar - Supportforum > Game & Support > Club Section > S1 UK > Clubhouse

Notices

Clubhouse Mergers, small talk, meet & greet

Old 05.06.2011, 04:27   #11
avfcHump3
Academy Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureMadMental14 View Post
and with one game to go the league has been decided. In 2.1 Fog Squad have managed to hold off Logalers to take the title by 5 points! :ar: In 2.2 Sadistic Legacy have ran away with it, taking a 6 point lead and winning the title comfortably, and in 2.3 it's All Stars XI who also win with a 6 point lead.

See you all next season in the first league! :az:
I wouldn't say that sadistic have run away with it, it seems like they and our academy have easily beaten everyone else in the league (from the results I've been told) but sadistic, being a top league 1 team imo, have won both games against the academy and deserve their promotion even if both of them deserve to be in the first league based on the first seasons results and were unlucky to be drawn in the same league as each other
Old 05.06.2011, 12:42   #12
PureMadMental14
Bench Warmer

ok then not ran away with it, and i agree they both should be in league 1, but a 6 point gap is quite decisive, even if its only come about because of the head-to-heads.
Coach 50 (50% bonus training opportunity)
PureMadMental14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05.06.2011, 18:40   #13
andhar
Academy Player

well done fog squad!! You will be happy to know that one of my players helped you win lol In both our home games to toon terrors and euk someone changed my tactics at the very last minute, they have all got there honoury took off them now, but even without them changing the tactics you would still have won the league by 1 point and you beat us in both games so well done
andhar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05.06.2011, 23:06   #14
PureMadMental14
Bench Warmer

thanks andhar, you were brilliant as well. Gave us a real run for our money in the final game of the season. Hope you get promoted next season! :az:
Coach 50 (50% bonus training opportunity)
PureMadMental14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06.06.2011, 22:53   #15
Bishop
Bench Warmer

Location: X marks the spot. It's a BIG X though so I could be anywhere... (",)

Quote:
Originally Posted by avfcHump3 View Post
I wouldn't say that sadistic have run away with it, it seems like they and our academy have easily beaten everyone else in the league (from the results I've been told) but sadistic, being a top league 1 team imo, have won both games against the academy and deserve their promotion even if both of them deserve to be in the first league based on the first seasons results and were unlucky to be drawn in the same league as each other
Trust me, it will be a much tighter result next time we meet if schedules allow.
Already planning headhunting certain teams to beat once we're back in L1, and for those of you opposed to Academy teams...

Tank knows he is on the hit list of targets. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon the pupil will best the teacher :ag:

Respect to SL though, they deserved to be in L2 even less than ourselves and rightfully claimed their position ahead of us :az:
Bishop is offline   Reply With Quote