SoccerStar - Supportforum

Go Back   SoccerStar - Supportforum > Game & Support > Club Section > S1 UK > Clubhouse

Notices

Clubhouse Mergers, small talk, meet & greet

Old 09.08.2011, 19:56   #571
gunny
Academy Player

i feel sorry for noogi i bet they thought they was going to get promoted this season
gunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09.08.2011, 19:58   #572
avfcHump3
Academy Player

lol tbf they've only played one game
avfcHump3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09.08.2011, 19:58   #573
Lightning Lee
First Team Player

I dont expect you to understand hump but its because we are all friends and we get along and have a laugh and well it was time for a fresh start away from the bright lights of the 1st league and as we all work so well together its good to keep the guys together. Its a chance to start over and rediscover the fun side of the game that has been missing for a long time. Toon Terrors was a great club but sadly it was never truly my club so this is my personal chance to do things my way now and see if I can emulate the accomplishments of my late predecessor at Toon Terrors Big Dave.
Lightning Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09.08.2011, 20:02   #574
gunny
Academy Player

it was a hard fought game
gunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09.08.2011, 20:04   #575
podolskiing
First Team Player

big dave this big dave that quieten down wannabe
podolskiing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09.08.2011, 20:28   #576
Leander
Community Manager

No Big Dave talk here!!! Talking about bans or banned users is against the rules.
Leander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09.08.2011, 21:03   #577
MrSam94
Captain

Lee mate, you do make me laugh.
MrSam94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09.08.2011, 21:11   #578
Seb Houslek
Boot Cleaner

Lee, after your few shout outs to Emmy Utd and your bitching about players id like to reply with this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHOf3s70w-c
Seb Houslek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09.08.2011, 21:18   #579
Tallywhacker
Substitute

Its simple to understand really. . . Lee thinks the name Toon Terrors is what is causeing the trouble when in fact if he had cleared out TT2 and TT3 the original Toon team would still be here with no troubles at all.
In my opinion deleting a club that players had spent quite a bit of money on to make it what it was is just childish and unthinkable to any cool headed captain, no wonder players choose to leave with such a small minded captain in charge.
Tallywhacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09.08.2011, 23:29   #580
Lightning Lee
First Team Player

I will not resort to insults against you in reply as I dont actually know you but will say this. I felt Toon Terrors had run its course and yes I could easily have changed the name of the club and kept it as it was in the 1st league but I chose to put the past behind me because after all it wasnt really my club I was just running it for the previous captain who sadly is no longer with us.

I wanted to start my own club that was completely mine from the start to see if I have what it takes to also take a club from the lowest tier to the top tier and at the same time maintaining friendships I have made with the players from the previous club. I may not be very popular and at times can be very outspoken but I am certainly not childish or small minded.

Toon Terrors had become a millstone around my neck always trying to live up to the way the previous captain did things where all along I really wanted to run a club my way and now I have given myself that chance. You may not agree with my way of doing things but I'm pretty sure I dont need your approval before making decisions on this game.

Thankyou for your comment though I respect your opinion even if I dont agree with it.
Lightning Lee is offline   Reply With Quote