SoccerStar - Supportforum

Go Back   SoccerStar - Supportforum > Game & Support > Club Section > S1 UK > Clubhouse

Notices

Clubhouse Mergers, small talk, meet & greet

Old 01.08.2011, 08:28   #521
patrick88

well, apparently 'questions are being asked' and the person who's made this claim is hurriedly backtracking by saying they're only repeating the opinions they've heard from others (why feel the need to repeat it yourself, if so?)

if anyone wants to accuse a group of players of cheating, have the stones to take responsibility for your comments rather than taking the coward's way out - rest assured you'll receive a reply as quick as lightning

Last edited by patrick88; 01.08.2011 at 08:29.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 01.08.2011, 11:27   #522
TheTank
Captain

I'm backing up my point by showing that Tank FC lost to Toon Terrors, this proves any team could beat another. We were all so giddy yesterday about buying stars nobody changed out tactics >.< and we were left playing Toon on regular, still... Only 2-1 to Toon but most would expecet us to win that game.

As I said before its all about Tactics. If you forget to do them then you'll lose.

Last edited by TheTank; 01.08.2011 at 21:10.
TheTank is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TheTank For This Useful Post:
Old 01.08.2011, 20:43   #523
Lightning Lee
First Team Player

Typical writing us off and if you'd rather waste your money than focus on the game you deserve to lose and to add nobody has a god given right to beat the Toon you have to earn victories at this game not buy them.

We respect all the top teams and do not belittle any of them so dont look down on us at the Toon ok we have been here a long time and should be given credit for the efforts we put in and for still being here when a lot of the original big teams have fallen.

You deserve to be where you are you're a top club and a very exceptional group of players and we respect that but please Tank dont look down your nose at us as if we are nothing.

Whoever wins League 1 at the end of the season is deserving of that success and even though other teams are stronger than us we will give it our best in every single match and if we win lose or draw so be it we work hard just like all other teams and we fully deserve to be where we are however long it may last.
Lightning Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01.08.2011, 20:55   #524
Ms.G
First Team Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightning Lee View Post
Typical writing us off and if you'd rather waste your money than focus on the game you deserve to lose and to add nobody has a god given right to beat the Toon you have to earn victories at this game not buy them.

We respect all the top teams and do not belittle any of them so dont look down on us at the Toon ok we have been here a long time and should be given credit for the efforts we put in and for still being here when a lot of the original big teams have fallen.

You deserve to be where you are you're a top club and a very exceptional group of players and we respect that but please Tank dont look down your nose at us as if we are nothing.

Whoever wins League 1 at the end of the season is deserving of that success and even though other teams are stronger than us we will give it our best in every single match and if we win lose or draw so be it we work hard just like all other teams and we fully deserve to be where we are however long it may last.

Did you actually read his Post? :confused1:
I don't think that
"we didn't expect to beat them without at least to exert, but we have forgotten to change it"
translate to looking down on someone.
Ms.G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01.08.2011, 21:08   #525
TheTank
Captain

Lee... Here are the facts...

These are the totals of the top 11 players in the top 6 teams... (Rounder to the nearest 1000's)

BraveHearts: 60,000
Tank FC: 54,000
LordOfTheWings: 46,000
Notm Reds: 44,000
Toon Terrors: 40,000
Boston Utd: 38,00

The simple fact is we should of beaten you, as I said before the tactics were wrong and thats what lost as the game. Tactics are what make this game what it is.

And don't start using your club's age to big yourself up. When currently the oldest known first league team on the game is Tank FC...

Last edited by TheTank; 01.08.2011 at 21:18.
TheTank is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheTank For This Useful Post:
Old 01.08.2011, 21:40   #526
Lightning Lee
First Team Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.G View Post
I don't think that
"we didn't expect to beat them without at least to exert, but we have forgotten to change it"
Where does it say that I cant see it???
Old 01.08.2011, 21:45   #527
Mukashi Mukashi
First Team Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightning Lee View Post
Where does it say that I cant see it???
Because you are not interpreting his comments. What he said was:

Quote:
nobody changed out tactics >.< and we were left playing Toon on regular
That says they were planning to use something stronger than regular but forgot to set it. Or in other words they felt they needed to at least Exert against you in order to win.
Mukashi Mukashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01.08.2011, 21:45   #528
Lightning Lee
First Team Player

You are correct Tank this game is based around the selection of suitable tactics and I was shocked at the result between our 2 teams as out of any of the teams in the 1st league yours is the one I least look forward to playing as history suggests your team usually goes away with 3 points.

Indeed yours is the oldest club on the game but we are not far behind you and we do deserve credit for that. Sadly during our time on this game the club has had to be rebuilt on several occasions due to players leaving or becoming inactive but I think your quote of 40,000 is still pretty good.

Like I said before you deserve to be where you are you're a top club and a very exceptional group of players and we respect that and always have.
Old 01.08.2011, 21:47   #529
Lightning Lee
First Team Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.G View Post
I don't think that
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mukashi Mukashi View Post
Because you are not interpreting his comments. What he said was:

That says they were planning to use something stronger than regular but forgot to set it. Or in other words they felt they needed to at least Exert against you in order to win.
Ah sorry I tend to just read whatever is written reading between the lines is not a strong point of mine but in light of your revealing this to me I consider it a compliment that a team such as Tank would need to exert at least in order to win against us I guess it shows whatever I'm doing with the club I must be doing it right lol
Old 02.08.2011, 17:05   #530
Lightning Lee
First Team Player

Looks like our good run has come to a very abrupt end thanks to some stitch up fixtures.

i get the feeling someone up there really doesnt want us to do well at all lol